There are a number of factors to be taken into account before purchasing an investment or protection product.
- Do you need this product or a different one?
- What are the features of the products on offer from different companies?
- What charges do the company make?
- What is their investment record, if appropriate?
- Is the product accredited by the Financial Services Authority?
Only an independent financial adviser is able to give advice across the whole range of products and services available.
All the advisers listed, are authorised by (the name of their authorising body is given) to give investment advice.
To provide you with appropriate advice, the adviser will require as much information about your circumstances, needs and aspirations as you can give.